Sunday, December 12, 2010

Giving the Gift of Food with Hickory Farms

I struggle with what to get my husband's parents for Christmas. Both sets have so much "stuff" that I dislike getting them things. And, to be honest, my family puts more emphasis on spending time together and less on gifts (my parents get nothing from us and we get nothing from them) so this whole idea of we "must" get them a gift still overwhelms me.


When I received the Party Planner Gift Box ($40) from Hickory Farms I felt an idea forming. As my family enjoyed the meats and cheeses the idea seemed (tasted) even better.

December is such a busy month with parties, church activities, school programs and gatherings that it is often nice to just sit down with meats and cheeses to snack on while you enjoy a movie or spend time with family. Because it's food I know my gift won't sit on a shelf and collect dust. And because it's yummy I know it will be eaten and enjoyed. (The cranberry mustard is divine!)

You can usually find a Hickory Farms display in your local mall, or order online and have it shipped. Either way you're giving a gift that will be enjoyed.

For our soldiers: many of the gift boxes ship free to APO/FPO military addresses.

Disclosure: I was given the Party Planner Gift Box from Foodbuzz and Hickory Farms to sample and share my thoughts. I was not paid for this review.

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Pinki' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP

ss_blog_claim=cc9e1d94f6274b95f747d51cccacf62a