Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Savings at Kmart - For Your Kitchen and the Rest of Your House

If you’re like me you’re trying to cut back where you can right now and spend your money wisely but you still want to have a great Christmas. I feel you. In my house that means my daughters get 3 gifts each (hey, Jesus got three) and a $50 limit imposed on Doug & I.

Gifts for teachers and others who help us during the year will be hand made in the kitchen by the girls and myself (lots of truffles!) and all other gifts will be chosen carefully. Thankfully Kmart has over 25,000 gifts priced under $25- which will help our holiday budget stretch so we can also have family over for Christmas dinner.

Here are just a few of the items that may find their way into our home this year:
*Trim a Home Gingerbread House & Penguin Mugs: these mugs light up when they are full and go out when the cup is empty. My girls will love their morning milk in these! And they are only $3.59!
*Trim a Home Kid Elf Apron: Because we will want to include a photo of my little helpers making Christmas treats! And at $4.79 it can be used in their “kitchen” after the holidays.
*Hamilton Beach Turbo Twister Hand Blender: I’m been wanting an immersion blender since I burned out my last one blending margaritas. At $19.99 it still leaves most of my allotted gift budget for other things!
*Like this Proctor Silex Traditions Extra Large Toaster Oven/Broiler. Only $24.99!

Of course all the great stuff at Kmart isn’t confined to the kitchen. Check out these items:

• Craftsman® 23-inch hand tool box with comfort handle, $19.99
• Martha Stewart Everyday tall nickel pillar candleholders, $14.99 each
• Route 66 girls fashion hoodies and embellished jeans, both just $16.99 each
• Joe Boxer men’s and women’s two- and three-piece cozy sleep sets, $12.99- $24.99
• Just Kidz® Deluxe soft-bodied 16” doll set with stroller, $20.00
• LeapFrog Leapster Learning Games, various titles priced at $24.99

Don’t forget that Kmart is also offering layaway so you can get those perfect gifts without breaking your budget.


Click Here
Post?slot_id=26669&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comments:

The Fritz Facts

The mug just might make its way to my house too. The kids would love that. We have color changing cups, but these sound even better.

Thanks for the great tips!

Blogger template 'Pinki' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP

ss_blog_claim=cc9e1d94f6274b95f747d51cccacf62a