Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Creamy, Buttery Martini

No photo. Sorry. By the time I thought about taking a photo of this cocktail last night, well, I was in no shape to hold a camera.

Last weekend Doug & I joined my siblings and their spouses for dinner downtown at Splash. While there I found a martini that was right up my alley. Meaning that it had no vodka. So, for New Year's Eve I decided to recreate it.

For this drink you need:

Tuaca, an Italian Liqueur with hints of citrus and vanilla
Butterscotch schnapps (I prefer Buttershots)
Irish Cream Liqueur (St. Brendan's is a bit less expensive than Bailey's and just as tasty)
Crushed ice

For a single drink mix 1 oz Tuaca, 1 oz Buttershot and 1/2 oz Irish Cream in a shaker with 1/4 c crushed ice. Shake and pour into martini glass with or without the ice.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Sally

ooh, that sounds so good!

Anonymous

If you want to take the initial bite out of it, add a splash of milk. MMMMM.

Blogger template 'Pinki' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP

ss_blog_claim=cc9e1d94f6274b95f747d51cccacf62a