Friday, April 10, 2009

I Love Me Some Food Network

While we’ve been in Massachusetts we’ve had access to something that we don’t have at home. Namely cable TV. And while the girls have enjoyed Nick Jr and the Disney Channel (ok, I’ll admit to enjoying the Princess Diaries movies & the Lizzie McGuire Movie while we were here) what I found myself watching most was the Food Network.

I love Alton Brown. And Guy Fieri. I even found myself sucked in to a Food Network Challenge marathon involving cakes. Ah, yes, I’m sucked in easily… But those cakes… Oh my gosh! It’s like sculptures with fondant.

I have a feeling we may all go into withdrawal when we get home. I even looked into the Charter HDTV-a-Day sweepstakes. They are giving away one 22” flat screen TV every day in April; new and upgrading customers are eligible. There is also an amazing grand prize package that includes a 52” LCD flat screen HDTV, a Home Theater System, and one year of free Charter Digital Cable® service with HD programming.

-1


If you already have your internet, phone or cable service through Charter just bundling your services together will get you entered. It’s worth looking into if you’re in Charter territory.

Post?slot_id=35833&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Pinki' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP

ss_blog_claim=cc9e1d94f6274b95f747d51cccacf62a