Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bacon Horseradish Dip

I love horseradish. LOVE IT! SO when I saw this recipe in the The Good Home Cookbook I knew I would be making it.

This recipe is so easy, can be mixed right in the sour cream container and is so delicious it will disappear before anything else on the table. (Yes, really. I had two other dips out with this one and this one was gone long before the others.)


The recipe makes about 2 1/2 cups.

1 (16 oz) container sour cream (I used low fat)
1/2 c finely chopped crisp bacon
1 T Worcestershire sauce
2 T prepared horseradish (or a bit more if you really like it!)
1/2 t hot pepper sauce
Pinch garlic powder

Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl (or just in the sour cream container) until well blended. Cover.

Refrigerate for several hours. Serve with chips or crackers.

Check out this cookbook. I've been pulling out so many great recipes from it!

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Pinki' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP

ss_blog_claim=cc9e1d94f6274b95f747d51cccacf62a