Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pillsbury simply... Just Like Homemade

I'm not really a cookie baker. I know, it's kind of sad. But I've never been able to make what I consider a really good cookie. But I'm not a big fan of packaged cookie dough, either, as it has so many ingredients that just don't belong in cookies.

So, as you can imagine, cookies, being rare, are kind of a big deal at my house. Last week I received a coupon from General Mills to try their new simply... cookies. The cookies are available in both chocolate chip and peanut butter and are made from the same ingredients you would use if you were baking from scratch: * wheat flour * brown sugar * water * eggs * baking powder * salt * pure vanilla extract * all natural semisweet chocolate chips * peanut butter * sugar * skim milk.

Since my girls love to help in the kitchen and my cousin was watching them last week I thought it would be a great activity for a rainy afternoon.

The package has 12 cookies which didn't need to be patted flat, but it was fun and the girls enjoyed it.

My cousin enjoyed the no clean-up part.





And though, in my opinion,
she over-baked the cookies just a bit they were still quite good and disappeared in just over 24 hours.

Pillsbury also sent me coupons to share. I have 5 coupons for $1.25 off a package of simply... Just leave me a comment and I'll send one to you.

If you aren;t one of the first 5 to comment you can print your own coupon for $1 here.

3 comments:

Katie | FashionFrugality.com

Oh! I've really been wanting to try these! I would love a coupon! :)
kkondek at gmail.com

Katie | FashionFrugality.com

Thank you again for the coupons! Can't wait to use them! :)
kkondek at gmail.com

Luvdaylilies

I would LOVE to have a coupon if you wouldn't mind sharing=)
Thanks bunches!
Luvdaylilies at bellsouth dot net

Blogger template 'Pinki' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP

ss_blog_claim=cc9e1d94f6274b95f747d51cccacf62a