Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Velveeta Shells & Cheese Cups

I'm just going to be straight about this: my girls are not fans of the "blue box". Powdered mac & cheese gets no play in this house. Why should it when my girls are used to home made? The powdered stuff just can't compete and, let's be honest, it really doesn't taste very good.

But I don't always have the time to make mac & cheese from scratch. Luckily Velveeta came out with a solution: Shells & Cheese Cups. They're perfect for quick lunches and Brenna, my little kitchen helper, can make it (mostly) by herself.

Say what you will about Velveeta... It's creamy and tastes good. At 99 cents (where I live) this is a nice alternative to fast food. We usually add some cut up hot dogs. Yum.

Want to try Velveeta Shells & Cheese Cup? I have one coupon- it's a buy one get one free. First person to comment gets it!

Blogger template 'Pinki' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP

ss_blog_claim=cc9e1d94f6274b95f747d51cccacf62a