Friday, June 20, 2008

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups

When we all gathered for Father's Day last weekend my sister's instructions were clear: Bring meat to grill and a side dish. I asked about dessert; Jen told me that I could bring something if I wanted to make it, she would probably just make a few brownies.

I'm not sure what happened, but I am so glad it did. She made these amazing bite sized goodies- she found the recipe on the side of the Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets.

WARNING! These are incredibly addictive! SOOOO YUMMY!


Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups

Fab Food Friday 116


1/2 pkg. Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet)
6 tbsp. creamy peanut butter
1 bar (4 oz.) sweet baking chocolate, broken into 18 squares
2/3 cup miniature marshmallow


THAW pastry sheet at room temperature 30 min. Preheat oven to 400°F.

UNFOLD pastry on lightly floured surface. Roll into 18"x9" rectangle. Cut into 18 (3") squares. Press squares into 3" muffin-pan cups. Place 1 tsp. peanut butter in center of each. Top each with 1 square chocolate and about 3 marshmallows.

BAKE 12 min. or until golden. Cool in pan on wire rack 10 min. Remove from pan and cool on wire rack. Makes 18 pastries.

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Pinki' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP

ss_blog_claim=cc9e1d94f6274b95f747d51cccacf62a