Friday, May 1, 2009

Quick & Easy Italian Meals


Since the girls were off with Grandma tonight I decided that Doug & I would try the Buitoni pasta I received a couple weeks ago (and just found in the basement refrigerator in a box three days ago!)

I wasn't sure what I would think of the Wild Mushroom Agnolotti as I am not, in any way, a person who enjoys (or even likes) mushrooms. But the Grana Padano and Parmesan cheeses and fresh roasted garlic made the filling so incredible... Look at the chunks of mushroom...

These pasta were quite large; half a dozen of them easily make a serving. Because I wanted to really taste the pasta I served them drizzled in olive oil with fresh ground pepper and some grated Romano. To make this a complete meal I would just add some fresh Italian link sausage and a salad on the side.

Try Buitoni's new Riserva pasta and save with this $1 coupon. The website also has great cooking tips and recipes.

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Pinki' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP

ss_blog_claim=cc9e1d94f6274b95f747d51cccacf62a