Friday, May 1, 2009

Good Home Cookbook Winner!

Wow! What great stories everyone shared of their worst meals! I've had too many to count, but the one that really sticks in my head happened about 6 years ago. I had just moved back to Iowa and had moved in with Doug. Because my family was all in the (very near) vicinity I decided to have everyone over for dinner (mostly to show them that I could be domestic).

I decided to make lasagna. And not the easy way, but the way that takes half the day. Cooking noodles, sauce from scratch, baking for an hour...

All was going well... I didn't over-boil the noodles, the sauce tasted great... Until it was time to put it in the pan. Somehow I forgot to layer the noodles in with everything else. So we had baked sauce and cheese with a lump of lasagna noodles on the top.

Definitely not my proudest kitchen moment...

But, on to the winner...

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

34 

Timestamp: 2009-05-02 00:11:27 UTC

Cindy B. of Montana said...

Tweeted!
http://twitter.com/sendtocindy/status/1635923837

Congratulations Cindy! You worked really hard to win! (lots of tweeting) I hope you enjoy it!


0 comments:

Blogger template 'Pinki' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP

ss_blog_claim=cc9e1d94f6274b95f747d51cccacf62a